MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Mod Of My Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for an experienced PHP / SQL programmer to do some custom work on my forum. I'm willing to pay for the work. Please contact me if you can help.
ramchip Wrote:I'm looking for an experienced PHP / SQL programmer to do some custom work on my forum. I'm willing to pay for the work. Please contact me if you can help.

Anybody?
if am in your place I would like to contact to any of the support team, or LeX- or ZiNga BuRgA

try to p-m any of theme they the best of doing custom modify for MyBB!
I'm still looking for someone to do this work for me. Below I have given a rough idea of what I need.

[Image: forminput.gif]

I need 2 tables to be loaded in a new thread in one forum only. The table should only be display in the first post of the new thread.

When a user creates a new thread in this forum then the two tables are loaded.

The user then enters the following data.
Firstly the users name is auto entered into the form.

The user then enters:

Event - Text e.g. Stars Million
Date & Time
Buyin - xxxx.xx
Shares - xx
Share Price - the system calculates buyin / shares
Amount Won xxxxxx.xx - This will be entered by the user perhaps a day later

When all the above data is entered the user click post and all the above data is written to the sql file.

Other users then reply to the post stating how many shares they would like to buy. The orignal user then can select who he wants to sell shares to. The original user then can go back to the first post (with tables) and enters the stakers name and the number of shares. It would be great if somehow this could be automated.

The system can calculate the amount in the second table (share price * shares).

Status would be either:
Awaiting payment
Paid
Completed

Perhaps it would be a good idea to show on the second table how many shares were left.

Returned would be another auto calc after amount won had been entered after the game had been played.

Returned would be (amount won / shares) * shares purchased in table 2.

I hope the above makes sense and I'm hoping that someone can do this for me or reccomend someone who can.

I'm willing to pay $200 for this perhaps someone could tell me if this is a fair price.