MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mysql problems....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well My forum has been fine for days and for some reason I come back and I get the error thing saying that

' Wrote:MySQL error: 2003
Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql4.freehostia.com' (111)
Query:

And I'm unable to log into my hosting site and I can't fix it or anything its making me mad!
Try contacting servage whenever possible.

I think their clients have been having this problem over the past few days. Your site is basically not connecting to the mysql server
well I screwed it up... Great I have to completely re-do my site again............
What had happened? Did you try contacting servage by using the ticket system? It is rather a server problem than the software itself =/
This is freehostia's problem. Their MySQL servers are down it appears
Well I made another user and did it worked fine but now I got a stupid "problem loading page" just cause I uploaded the advanced stats in info center thing, and I didn't even activate it... Its killing me I'm probably going to have to start over again unless its just as server problem that will be fixed later. I guess I'll just wait.
Does the forum still work if you delete the new mod you just uploaded?

Do you have access to the error log? (Sometimes this can be found in your cPanel)

Have you contacted your host at all? That's probably the best step you can make right now instead of trying to fix it yourself.