MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A simple question but very important to me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone

I wanted to ask something and I really hope that someone can point me in the right direction because this si very important for me.

How can I get a lot of visitors from the search engines like google and yahoo? I have submitted my site to their directories, have done the metta tag thing but at most I get only 1-2 spiders.

Can some one tell me if there is such a service that I can pay and they would submit my site to the search engines so I can get a lot of hits? 20-30 spiders a day would be more than enough. Thank you all in advance
You just have to wait a couple of months.
It took my site like 4 months to appear at the top matches on Google.
Just be patient, and advertise it a lot. (In a non-annoying way) Wink
Find Seo (search engines optimization) documents. And read them carefully.
Thanks Kikkerking. And yes, I understand that it takes time, but I want to have those spiders crwaling as soon as possible. That is why I asked for a reliable paid service, so I could pay and they submit it for me. Do you know any such reliable company?
arno Wrote:Find Seo (search engines optimization) documents. And read them carefully.

Yes, I have done that but couldn''t find what I was looking for
More spiders doesn't mean a higher rank in search engines.
MrDoom Wrote:More spiders doesn't mean a higher rank in search engines.

Yes, I am aware of that. What I really am after is to have a high number of guests appear at the 'Who is on line' list. Thanks
Well search engine spiders won't show as guests anyway.
But I have seen some sites that they get like 100 spiders and crawlers that show at the on line list. How do they do that?
Well they do increase the number of "guests" viewing, but they do not actually appear as guests as they will be given the name of the search engine they belong to and not "Guest".
Pages: 1 2