MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Mysterious Images that dissapeared...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I perfectly installled myBB and immediatly began to work on it. I tested various plug-ins and themes and then finally foudn one I really liked. (theme - Fusion)

I extracted the theme files and uploaded them on my server. However, after the theme was correctly installed, the theme images would not show up in the forum. The forum had the main background colour and lines however the images had not simply been updated.

you can check my forum at www.covertcodes.com

For your information (Things I add to help the support and might be useful)

- Everytime I add a new image I replace the old ones, I hope this is correct. (Overwrite)

Screenshot of my Plug-Ins (Don't know if they might be interferring with the themes):

[img=http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/929/pluginserrorlq8.png]

Here is a pic of my themes setup:

[Image: themeserrorkj9.png]

I am currently trying to delete the images folder and adding a new stock/default one. Then I will try to add the fusion images again. I will post if it worked or not.

I have tried to make the support as easy as possible by psoting info and screenies and trying to be as clear as possible but if there is any information someone still needs to make support easier please request it. Help a lonely Brazilian!

~Kind Regards
Joey
CovertCodes Wrote:Ok so I perfectly installled myBB and immediatly began to work on it. I tested various plug-ins and themes and then finally foudn one I really liked. (theme - Fusion)

I extracted the theme files and uploaded them on my server. However, after the theme was correctly installed, the theme images would not show up in the forum. The forum had the main background colour and lines however the images had not simply been updated.

you can check my forum at www.covertcodes.com

For your information (Things I add to help the support and might be useful)

- Everytime I add a new image I replace the old ones, I hope this is correct. (Overwrite)

Screenshot of my Plug-Ins (Don't know if they might be interferring with the themes):

[img=http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/929/pluginserrorlq8.png]

Here is a pic of my themes setup:

[Image: themeserrorkj9.png]

I am currently trying to delete the images folder and adding a new stock/default one. Then I will try to add the fusion images again. I will post if it worked or not.

I have tried to make the support as easy as possible by psoting info and screenies and trying to be as clear as possible but if there is any information someone still needs to make support easier please request it. Help a lonely Brazilian!

~Kind Regards
Joey

EDIT: TRIED TO DO WHAT I STATED ABOVE AND IT STILL HAS'NT WORKED...