MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Management icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a mod out for this!?!? on this forum, there's a .gif image below the persons username with their rank in the forums. I'd love to use it on my board..

Thanks,
Shemo
UserStars ? That comes by default.
yep it should come default with the forum
Well, sorta..but instead of the stars, I like the .gif images that say "Super Moderator, Administrator, etc.."

Ex.
[Image: team-support.gif]
I think this is how you do it:

upload all the .gif images to the images folder. then go to

Admin cp --> Users and Groups --> User Titles --> click on edit on any title you want to change the image for --> enter the url to your gif image in the star image box example, images/team-support.gif and change the number in No. of Stars to 0 or else you will get more than one image

hope that helped
hash86 Wrote:I think this is how you do it:

upload all the .gif images to the images folder. then go to

Admin cp --> Users and Groups --> User Titles --> click on edit on any title you want to change the image for --> enter the url to your gif image in the star image box example, images/team-support.gif and change the number in No. of Stars to 0 or else you will get more than one image

hope that helped
Yes that is automatically there and it would be in the images/groupicons/english/ folder Smile.
Thanks a ton.
no prob ^_^