MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: v1.1 [Release] Revolutionary - Alternating Categories!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very nice theme audentio. Bril Big Grin.

This gives me a great idea to bug someone Toungue
Lopalong Wrote:Great stuff Mike! and lots of potential to expand on. Wink

Are those toplinks mapped or individual blocks. ?

I mapped them >.<. Which do you think is better? I saved the psd so I figured it would be easier if someone wanted to change the language of the banner since people seem to do that a lot.

Thanks everyone Smile.
It's bad news in one way. Sad

Conflicts:

Any Plug-in that uses toplinks won't work.

You will have to be prepared to guide any changes and / or requests to add those plug-in anchors to the toplinks, along with the co-ords etc.
In any case, when you design toplinks in that format, editing will need to be done. But I will not deny this:

This theme is not good for heavily modded forums since Ive edited so many templates. To get that Board Statistics thing at the bottom of the index thing the way it was - that took a ton of template edits. Some plugin hooks may not work on this theme. I just wanted to design something that was different.
I found some bugs, apparantely I need a new monitor since some color in the background is off. I will release a fix for it soon.
Boss, You are superp, theme is suberp... Wink
Hey all, I've just came out with a fixed release for this skin. I was having some troubles with my monitor and I couldn't see how off some of the light greys and whites were, similar thing happened with Lagniappe. All fixed now Smile.
Pages: 1 2