MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need email if post to forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I need to know by email whenever someone posts to a forum. I searched and couldn't find a mod for that. Does anyone know of one?
There is a "Subscribe to this forum" at the top right of each forum...underneath the "new thread" image.
labrocca Wrote:There is a "Subscribe to this forum" at the top right of each forum...underneath the "new thread" image.

Ok - I just tried that out, but it doesn't email me when a new thread has been posted. I need an email for any new post in the forums.
primster7 Wrote:
labrocca Wrote:There is a "Subscribe to this forum" at the top right of each forum...underneath the "new thread" image.

Ok - I just tried that out, but it doesn't email me when a new thread has been posted. I need an email for any new post in the forums.

no it do that, you may ment that it doesn't email you whene new posts posted to the threads, you may use the Subscribe to this Thread link in every thread!
Here is exactly what I need.

An email when a new thread has been posted.