MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PM For Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologise if this has been done or answered before, i did search for an answer everywhere but i wasn't too successful.

I've been having problems with permissions... I'm not going to go into the permissions tho and i'll get to the point.

What i am particularly after is a mod that will allow people to send a request through PM to ask for permission to enter a forum.

Is this possible? Would it be an easy plugin to create if i were to try a hand at it? Or am i lucky enough to find out it is already out there and i've just missed it?

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thank you.
So, to understand you, how would this work? If they PM you, you should be able to grant them access to the particular forum.

If you are talking about allowing a non-Administrator to grant access to a particular user, then that's different - is this what you're looking for?
Only Admins allowing a user to access a forum Smile So yes first one you said... They PM me (Admin) i grant permission for them to access the forum Smile