MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Borderwidth and tablespace?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I edit the values of borderwidth and tablespace? I've been looking around in the theme section, but can't find them. Thanks.
Does anybody know where these variables are, I've looked around in the template, theme, and language pack. Still can't find them. Thanks for any help.
have you tried going to Amin cp --> Themes --> edit the template you want to modify --> change what ever setting you want to change

hope that helped
hash86 Wrote:have you tried going to Amin cp --> Themes --> edit the template you want to modify --> change what ever setting you want to change

hope that helped
Yes, those particular variables aren't listed. I could just specify them in the Additional CSS section I guess, but I'd like to edit them the correct way so my CSS is as clean as possible.
Well, I went into the database and changed the value manually, it would still be nice how to edit these variables in the admin panel though. If anybody knows, please post.
have you added 1px (or whatever variable you want) to the table borders additional CSS box?
Purpose Wrote:have you added 1px (or whatever variable you want) to the table borders additional CSS box?
As much as it sounds like a table border variable, it actually controls the cellpadding of the table. I'm trying to either change the color of the padding or set the padding to 0. I'm not sure what would look better at this point, so I'd like to try both. As far as I know, you can't control the width of the cellpadding from the Extra CSS Attributes box in Table Border. I'm not even sure that that is the correct area to edit to achieve what I'm looking for. I could be wrong, it's been so long since I worked with tables that I forget what I can and cannot do. I'd eventually like to turn all the tables into DIV's, but that will be a lot of work and right now I just want to get the theme going.