MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin styles & plug-ins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i get vB styles to work properly with my plug-ins?

i can't install the who visited today & group legend plug-ins cuz they don't show up on vB-based styles, is there a way around this so that you can get them to show up properly as they would on any normal skin? thanks....
If you plan to add a lot of plugins..you shouldn't use a non-standard template.

Also your question isn't general support for mybb staff. You should ask each plugin author to help you. That's assuming they will. I personally will not support the VB-clone template for any of my plugins.

Good luck.
labrocca Wrote:If you plan to add a lot of plugins..you shouldn't use a non-standard template.

Unless you don't mind manually doing template modifications (which is what I do for all plugins I install) Toungue
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:
labrocca Wrote:If you plan to add a lot of plugins..you shouldn't use a non-standard template.

Unless you don't mind manually doing template modifications (which is what I do for all plugins I install) Toungue

Keep in mind that on updates mybb might overwrite all your changes. With 1.4 coming up I believe a lot of template changes will occur which is gonna destroy non-standard themes.
I usually import themes but set their templates to the default templates so that I don't have to keep editing different templates to work with a certain plugin.
Moved to Releases and Release Support.
Umm ok thanks....