MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More "Skinning" Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay thanks, I do have a couple more questions..

Welcome back, lufbra. You last visited: Yesterday, 11:50 PM (User CP  — Admin CP  — Log Out)
List View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Private Messages (New 0, Unread 0, Total 0)

Dave's Pub

Where it says Dave's Pub...

http://www.daves-pub.com/forums/index.php

Where can I edit the text colour for that?

I also have the Reputation system on, where can I edit the colour of the numbers showing in members profiles?
To help you find something until you get to know where thing are, use view-source to help you find the .css anchor. Wink

<div class="navigation">
<!-- start: nav_bit_active -->
<span class="active">Dave's Pub</span>
<!-- end: nav_bit_active -->
</div>

You obviously know where the theme is Big Grin so go down to navigation active. (I think that's what it's still called) Smile

<div class="navigation">
<!-- start: nav_bit_active -->

Dave, post your theming questions in the templates forums, you'll get a lot more help there than in general support.

Dont know why a mod hasn't moved it, probably all too busy with the new expected version. Smile
Okay, I'm getting a little confused here, I can see the above coding in the View Source but I can't find where I can edit it in the actual theme.
lufbra Wrote:Okay, I'm getting a little confused here, I can see the above coding in the View Source but I can't find where I can edit it in the actual theme.

Admin CP / Themes / modify | Delete / YOUR Theme / GO / Active Breadcrumb Item (Customized in this style) Wink

just give me your username and pass word i will do it for you ,:]]
Give me the name of your dog, the sex of you budgie, your Mother's maiden name, a $100 and the keys to your car - and I'll do it for you. Toungue

Hi Dave Toungue
No budgie, but I have a parrot named Pretty Polly!!! Wink

Hi Lopalong. :p
Pages: 1 2