MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upon installing MYPS, when I click on "Options" or "Logs" I get the following error:

Quote:Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

I am extremely new to MyBB, so I may not be doing something right!

Thanks
yes tht is happening to me to in the admin panel..... i scroll down to the MYPS box and when i click "Options" it says that "Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel."

And i am the root admin too..... it says the same thing whenever i click logs too.....Sad
You need to set the Admin Permissions;

Howto;
ACP - Users and Groups - Admin Permissions - Choose The Admin You Want To Edit ( Probably Yourself ) - Permissions [ Edit ]
You will see a list of all the Admin Permissions Available, at the Bottom of that List you will see [ Can Manage MYPS ]; Set that to YES and Press Update Permissions.
LeX- Wrote:You need to set the Admin Permissions;

Howto;
ACP - Users and Groups - Admin Permissions - Choose The Admin You Want To Edit ( Probably Yourself ) - Permissions [ Edit ]
You will see a list of all the Admin Permissions Available, at the Bottom of that List you will see [ Can Manage MYPS ]; Set that to YES and Press Update Permissions.

omg...you're a life saver.....lol.... i love you...loll......

thanks
This worked. Thank you very much.
I really gotta release an update with that fixed. Everyone is unfamiliar with admin permission settings when they are new to mybb. Sad

I also have a fix for the stats page anyways. I think I can redo some of the code to for cleaner execution.