MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any good hosting around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've been using hostforweb.com for quite some time now. Pretty good for web hosting and such. Smile
www.heliohost.org

cpanel

Unlimited basicly everything
Somehow I fail to take someone with a slogan "We are teh roxxors" and who claims to offer practically unlimited everything very seriously.

Edit
Wow, and in their forums they have this big announcement "If you use very bad grammar or spam you will be fined or banned.", talk about irony.
you that might be a throw off but

Quote:Disk Space Usage
150.00 MB
Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
1500.00 MB
Email Accounts
/∞
Subdomains
0/∞
Parked Domains
0/∞
Addon Domains
0/∞
Ftp Accounts
0/∞
SQL Databases
0/∞
Mailing Lists
0/∞
Hosting package FreeStandard
Server Name server
cPanel Version 11.17.0-CURRENT
cPanel Build 19353
Theme x3
Apache version 2.2.6 (Unix)
PHP version 5.2.4
MySQL version 5.0.45-community
Architecture i686
Operating system Linux
Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
Path to PERL /usr/bin/perl
Kernel version 2.6.9-42.0.3.ELsmp
cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1)

for a Free Host that prety good features

Btw the free one is the one that says ad requed but there acutly no ad requered and on the sign up it says domain is requed but it alowes you to use a sub domain or your own
It doesnt use cpanel but I use Dreamhost for my 7 hosted domain names and space. A lot of space and a lot of bandwidth for a cheap deal too. I never have downtime but on occasion and a quick email to support fixes that.

sith717 Wrote:Hey guys. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what Cpanel is? I am wondering if anyone here knows of any FREE web hosting with that kind of cpanel. I am asking this because that is a very good cpanel and the only one I am able to understand and use.

Also, if you know of any hosting that is similar to it and is FREE and is able to share with me and give me the link, thanks!

Thanks ahead of time guys!
http://www.ilive.ro - from Romania

* Subdomains: name.ilive.ro
* Disk Space: 1 GB
* Monthly Bandwidth Transfer: Unlimited
* Access FTP
* Support: PHP, MySql, Htaccess
* E-mail: 1 GB
* Access: Web, Pop3, SMTP
* No Pop-Up, Bannerless, No Adds

Great host !
All FREE 100% !
000 Web Host is what I put my clients that use GoDaddy (which has ads) on to. It's got large bandwidth and enough space to run a website and a forum.
I know I opened up my own now.

HostersDream.org
and
Sarorahost.com
sith717 Wrote:17,000 GB Bandwith

700 GB Space

500 Subdomains

500 Databases
Why do people always over-sell?
Inferno Wrote:
sith717 Wrote:17,000 GB Bandwith

700 GB Space

500 Subdomains

500 Databases
Why do people always over-sell?

Because it's easy to get people looking for their first hosting and think they need a ton of space for a site when they usually need less than 50 mb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5