MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Evolution-X Productions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks for the compliments, fishntassie. Smile
Everything is back up but the backup was messed up, so if you registered then please register again. Smile

But, everything is working as it should. Smile
Nice site! I'm interested to know how you set the root index as my current root has to be redirected to portal.php
A few file modifcations.

I had to edit all of the redirects that pointed to index.php, to make them point to forums.php.

I then renamed index.php to forums.php.

Then I modified portal.php to have all of it's redirects point to index.php then renamed portal.php to index.php

This is a vague explanation but you should get the general idea. Toungue

I can't list all of the modifications because then I'd have to rifle through all of the files to find them. Toungue
Very sweet. Love it. Especially the "New Thread" buttons in the forum descriptions. Nice idea.
DanEthical Wrote:Very sweet. Love it. Especially the "New Thread" buttons in the forum descriptions. Nice idea.

Thanks a lot. Smile

The New Threads buttons came from an old Template Modifications. Originally it was a link then I got the idea to make it a button instead. Toungue
any way we can get that code off of you???
No, a lot of my custom code for the site is tied into the portal.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:A few file modifcations.

I had to edit all of the redirects that pointed to index.php, to make them point to forums.php.

I then renamed index.php to forums.php.

Then I modified portal.php to have all of it's redirects point to index.php then renamed portal.php to index.php

This is a vague explanation but you should get the general idea. Toungue

I can't list all of the modifications because then I'd have to rifle through all of the files to find them. Toungue

TQ for sharing. Sounds heavy to me since I'm not expert on such modification works. Hopefully one day I can do so
destroyer Wrote:Awesome Big Grin

A new on.gif button would be nice, though.

Is right it would look 100% nice with a new on.gif other then that i love it 99%
Pages: 1 2 3