MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Still cant figure the poll bug out (:()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey all

still getting this crap on my poll's

http://www.street-car.helphousehosting.i...hp?tid=237

It wont allow me to set the poll options, i enter a letter A: or a word Yes and when i submit the poll to the thread it give's me

Poll: Do you enter the forums via A: Diect to the forums url B:Via the Main side (index)
t
d
{VOTE}

I see other people's poll works fine, any idea's?
Hmm. It seems I have the same problem on my board Confused td is used in tables. Perhaps a table is broken at <td> and that why its sending those particular letters?
yeah good point mate

I will have a look and let you know if i find it....let me know how you go on also...

ty
Well i spent ages looking and couldnt see anything to do with td tags not in tags or anything....so its still buggin the heck out of me

how come it works on MyBB here but not on our forums???
Can you do me a favour and if you have PHPMyAdmin installed can you run the following query and take a screenshot of the results of it?

SELECT * FROM mybb_polls WHERE pid='2';

If you've changed the table prefix then you'll need to update it there too.

Cheers.
I havnt changed anything in there that i am aware of Chris

here is a sceen shot:
Are you able to provide me with the results of running the query above though? I need to know if it is storing the data that is the problem or it is retrieving the poll data (and formatting it).

Chris
ahhh go on then how do i provide you with that info and i will get it right away mate
Go to phpMyAdmin, Select your database at the left, Click on SQL on the tab at the top, Enter in:
SELECT * FROM mybb_polls WHERE pid='2';
Click Go, Take a screenshot of the result, Post it here.
ok yups done that here you go

Pages: 1 2