MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error: Cannot use Inline Moderation on Any Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

This morning, MyBB wouldn't let me do any inline moderations at all. I don't remember doing anything that would have caused this, either. I checked off three posts, and the "counter" went up to three, so MyBB *did* know I selected some posts.

Any idea what's going on?
What are your cookie settings? Also try clearing your cookies.
I've got the same problem and it just started happening today, I also don't recall changing anything that could have done this...

EDIT: Nevermind I found out that my cookie domain was set to .domain.com/, so I removed the slash and everything is working fine now Big Grin

You may want to try and see if thats the same problem your having...
I just had an issue where I couldn't log in. Seems the cookie/server path hadn't been fixed from a recent server move (although I swore I fixed it).

In any case, updating that fixed both issues. Feel free to lock this thread. Smile