MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sideboxes issue...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! It's been a while...

Anyway, I have a question:

In the Latest Threads box, it shows threads that have been posted in a private section of my forum even to guests. Can I prevent/disable this? If so, how?

Thanks!
Searched but didn't see this. Thanks a million.
Had to look in my 'Manage Attachments' to find it too =P Didn't come up in my searchresults either Wink
Wink

Actually, you know what... I just tried the attachment and it didn't solve the problem. Perhaps the something has changed in MyBB 1.2.9 since that file was uploaded?
Will take a look at it.

Edit;

Thought of something when viewing the file =P When you have permission to that private section, you will see the threads in the sidebox; when you don't have permission you won't see them =P Can you take a look a the sidebox when you're not logged in ?
That's what I did. Smile Logged out and it still shows up.
Then i don't know the problem =P Is the Permission "Can View" set to No of the Guest Usergroup ?
Yes, of course. ^^; No problem, though. Guess it doesn't matter too much. Only thing I can think of is that it shows due to IP or something, but that would seem odd.

Oh well. Smile Appreciate your time.