MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal error: Error to Edit a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi to all ppl, I need again your help.
I dont know why, but wen I try to small edit in my forum I have this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class databaseEngine in /home/portugaf/public_html/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 13
Some one help please?
thanks
I can't think of anything straightforward which is causing the problem. Did you modify any files? Try reuploading an original copy of the /inc/db_mysqli.php file.

Also, are you using MySQL or MySQLi?
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:I can't think of anything straightforward which is causing the problem. Did you modify any files? Try reuploading an original copy of the /inc/db_mysqli.php file.

Also, are you using MySQL or MySQLi?

In the inc folder , I have the two files, MySQL.php and MySQLi.php. Its to have the 2 files or just 1?
Sory My english, im Portuguese, so i cannot wrigth very god
stell need help
Please wait 24 hours before bumping your thread as per our General Support Rules.

Please reupload everything except inc/config.php and inc/settings.php
Ok sory, im not make again.
wen You say reupload everything, its everything on folder "Inc" or all forum?
The entire forum, please.

Re-upload all the files in the MyBB 1.2.9 archive EXCEPT for /inc/config.php and /inc/settings.php
Sad Sad

the problem is not fix. I Re-upload the all forum, but the error still there, and in other place too.
in the window of Admin Login, I have the same error, and other places to

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class databaseEngine in /home/portugaf/public_html/inc/db_mysqli.php on line 13

Hi thins the probles is on config.php or settings.php
Please, help...
Not probable.

It's a weird error because I get it as well.

Did you happen to move from one server to another?

This error all of a sudden appeared when I moved from one server to another, it appears when logging into the ACP for me, I haven't noticed it yet anywhere else.

Maybe a Dev can comment here, because I've looked around and find nothing out of the ordinary.

PHP Version: 5.2.4
MySQL Version: 4.1.22
One thing that's odd is that in my copy of MyBB 1.2.9, databaseEngine is declared on line 12, not 13.

I'm presuming you're not using MySQLi (IIRC, MySQLi was added in MySQL 5???) - try deleting the db_mysqli.php and see what happens (a different error message should come up).
Pages: 1 2