MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Azul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Azul another one of my random style of theme making, and yes also "Mike" A.K.A "Audentio" help me too Big Grin ( Thanks Mike Big Grin )

Hope everyone will like it Big Grin

If there is any problem with this theme, you can post your problem or you can login to http://www.audentio.com/ to reach me. ( Which my username is Saurav at http://audentio.com/)

Here is some screenshots:
[attachment=7794][attachment=7795]
What style is this vb or mybb?
Thats really nice , better than some of those rounded corner themes, the back ground colors are too bright for me or loud, but one could adjust those to what they like on their forum!
but very nice WORK! revolutionizing typical theme templates here has just been accomplished at a sharing level!
Thanks for sharing!
Great looking theme, DragonLord! I really like the image buttons (ie: new post, reply, pm, email, etc...) Thank you so much for sharing.
Pow-Mia Wrote:What style is this vb or mybb?
What a question? Toungue Of course MyBB!

Jaysun Wrote:Great looking theme, DragonLord! I really like the image buttons (ie: new post, reply, pm, email, etc...) Thank you so much for sharing.
Glad you like it "Jaysun" Big Grin
That was a nooby dooby nooby question! good thing u got it right!Wink
LOL
ask who first, downloaded this work of art?
what a question! Toungue
I jsut want the bars so i can use them on my forum, send me a file , or script tag, lmao
, it would be much easier than starting over, lol
JJKING
im going to use what FFW has and put four or five themes on my site too!
its a cool idea!
your theme will be one of them!
thanks for sharing the azul Smile
oh i already did , i got nothing but little red x's on all the end of the bars and images???
i get the same on FFW's themes too? i think the ie5 fix is is missing in the css side box in the templates per image boxes and text boxes?? just a hunch?
Can you show me a screenshot of it "Pow-Mia"....