MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inventory Shop problem!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem for the inventory shop plugin! Sad

I have set the option for reply = 10 credits, and thread 20 credits. But i when write and send a post or create a category my credits not increase!!!!

why? Sad help
Moving to Releases and Release Support.

The amount increase is based on whether or not post counts go up in the forum your posting.

If post counting is disabled in the forum you are posting then your credit amount won't go up.
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Moving to Releases and Release Support.

The amount increase is based on whether or not post counts go up in the forum your posting.

If post counting is disabled in the forum you are posting then your credit amount won't go up.

Hi,

at first: THX for your nice Mods! Smile

I have also a question to the Shop-System. My PostCounter works, but posting don't increase the money. But Selling an Item (Short Sword e.g.) works.

I'm working with MyBB 1.2.9 - do you have an idea what could be the problem?

greetings and thx
rkd
Rookie-Doo Wrote:
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:Moving to Releases and Release Support.

Hi,

at first: THX for your nice Mods! Smile

I have also a question to the Shop-System. My PostCounter works, but posting don't increase the money. But Selling an Item (Short Sword e.g.) works.

I'm working with MyBB 1.2.9 - do you have an idea what could be the problem?

greetings and thx
rkd
so do I SadSadSadSadSad
Loque? Do you use you MyBB in english? I'm using it in german, maybe there is another language problem like in the HP/MP/EXP-Mod.
I use MyBB in italian.
Løque Wrote:I have a problem for the inventory shop plugin! Sad

I have set the option for reply = 10 credits, and thread 20 credits. But i when write and send a post or create a category my credits not increase!!!!

why? Sad help

If you use MYPS for the money system you can decide seperately which forums and groups are exempt from earning MYPS. Ryan has made his module compatible with MYPS.
Rookie-Doo Wrote:Loque? Do you use you MyBB in english? I'm using it in german, maybe there is another language problem like in the HP/MP/EXP-Mod.

I'm thinking this as well.

This will be fixed in the next version, and I'll post some a patch in my release thread in a little bit.