MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CANNOT LOGOUT? READ THIS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ivey Wrote:I am new to this forum and I too am unable to log out. I looked at the code and the changes suggested are already there but I still cant log out

the board is located

kenherivey.com/mybb/index.php
I tried the new member.php file and i still can't log out what am i doing wrong?

I just registered an account and signed up and logged out just fine. Try clearing your cache / cookies
Tikitiki Wrote:There's a bug in 1.2.12's code preventing the sid from working. This file can fix that:

Thanks, the "member" file has resolved my logout issues and I have updated my original post Here
When user logs in in osdate and clicks forum link everything is fine..... can post but if click log out from forum index page. user gets redirected back to forum index page. Unless user clicks the yourezdate link at bottom of page or the back button on browser, the user just cycles back to the forum index page. upon logout I want the user returned to the osdate profile page.

Thanks for any help.

Using 1.2.12 mybb and osdate 2.8 new install and no mods to any php files or tpl.
What's osdate?
I'm having a different problem. For me, it says that I've been successfully logged out, but then I'm still logged in! Can anyone help with this?
bb2 Wrote:I'm having a different problem. For me, it says that I've been successfully logged out, but then I'm still logged in! Can anyone help with this?

You probably need the solution in the "Cannot Login?" sticky thread. Please ensure your cookie settings are correct, and clear the cookies from your browser. If you're still having problems, please post the URL of your board.
The page goes by really quickly, but I can tell that I'm getting this error message:
"Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by..."
Got it working - thanx to this thread Smile
Can anyone help me out? I am using the blackrose theme with vb nav conditional but now I have this message popping up whenever i try to log out and I don't just want to clear cookies I want to fix it so that it isnt an inconvenience to any members http://forum.animeepisodesblog.com/
There are two solutions listed before "clearing your cookies", did those not work for you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9