MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few suggestions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is MyBB Gold going to link to the post from the quote?

And the reason I said to change the Board Statistics name is because there's another Board Statistics below it.

You could just change the bottom Board Statistics to General Statistics, instead.
A lot of what you suggested are basically preferencial suggestions. The type of suggestions we are looking for in the next releases, are new and innovative features, needed features, or useful features. But, there are a couple in there that are actually good ideas. Keep em' coming.
> Make the "Quote:" have a link to the post where the stuff in the quote was said.
> Add multi-quote: You can click quote on a few posts, and then when you click reply, you get all the quotes. It's easier than copying and pasting all of the quotes into Notepad.
FinalSoul Wrote:> Add multi-quote: You can click quote on a few posts, and then when you click reply, you get all the quotes. It's easier than copying and pasting all of the quotes into Notepad.

I think a lot of forum softwares is trying to implement something like this. I think this will become one of the handiest features should it be built.
The reason I think the categories should be separate is because sometimes the titles stretch the "last post" column, and when you click the icon to hide a category, the post that made it stretch doesn't show, which makes the "last post" column get smaller, which shifts the page a lot.

You can test it out here on the last category.

And another suggestion: The "New Reply" button of locked topics should be changed to a "Locked" button.
Here's my suggestion... the calendar should work like SMF (post onto the forum and the calendar all in one shot and it supports recurring events). I love that feature there.
For #2:
<a href="#top" onClick="scrol(0,0); return false;">TOP</a>

This works for those with JavaScript disabled, too Wink
Pages: 1 2