MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ads in first post , need help ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i tried to add ads in first post
i go to mytemplate => Post Bit Templates => postbit
but the ads appear in all replies
so how to do that code "in postbit":
if it first post run my ad code

someone told me to use ads after first post mod and run some changes but i don't want to use it because i already using it in another things.
Have you seen this mod: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/inline-ads-1.2

I have just installed it and now have my ad's appearing inline after the first post in every thread.

Also gives you the option to do it after every post or to do it every X amount of posts.
i want ads IN first post not after first post

please see Attachment it will help you to understand what i want to do.
appologies I thought you mean like in this attachment
Install that plugin and go to your postbit template
Change ( should be at the bottom )
$post['inline_ads'] into {$seperator}

Add
{$post['inline_ads']} before {$post['message']}
Umm. I Personally dont like Ad's anywhere, but if its the only thing that will keep your forum alive.. (including your website!) DO ITT!!!!
Quote:Install that plugin and go to your postbit template

is there any other way to add ads in first post without using any mods???

like doing this code in postbit template.

if it is first post run my ad code 
And that if statement you're referring to aint a "modification" ? And you can't use PHP in a template.
That's what the plugin file does, that if statement ... but since yours is a weird request, you need to replace the ads display var ...
Quote:And that if statement you're referring to aint a "modification" ? And you can't use PHP in a template.
That's what the plugin file does, that if statement ... but since yours is a weird request, you need to replace the ads display var ...

may be someone can do something to do that code any way.
Lets Wait And See!
free4free Wrote:
Quote:And that if statement you're referring to aint a "modification" ? And you can't use PHP in a template.

may be someone can do something to do that code any way.
Lets Wait And See!

I hope you've got a lot of time ^^
Pages: 1 2