MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inserting Photos in a Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi how do I get my members to put photos in their posts when we use attachments we just get the file name and when we use the insert image icon we are asked for a url this is ok for me but some of our board members are not that savey with the ways of the web so can I get them to upload and insert their photos on our server in one easy move

Thanks Jimmy
When they add an attachment, with the Add Attachment button, after the page loads again, click the "Insert into Post" button.

Hope that helps.
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:When they add an attachment, with the Add Attachment button, after the page loads again, click the "Insert into Post" button.

Hope that helps.

Thanks but when we do that all we get is the file name and you can click on it but it's not what we need we are now using photobucked till or if we ever get this sorted.Smile
What format are the photos in?

If they are in a "standard" format - ie JPEG - they should show up as a thumbnail instead.

Also, check this, AdminCP -> Board Settings -> Posting -> Show Attached Thumbnails in Posts