MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum disappeared!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I moved all the fora in a category to another one, then deleted the original category. When I deleted it, the two fora which I moved to the other category disappeared! Help, please!
I believe I have reported this, and it probably is fixed in gold....lemme check in a bit
Yeah... but I can't wait for Gold! Smile
This happened to me as well but that forum didnt have threads. If your forums have threads they might got lost. i hope this hasnt happened
Yes, well it has happened, and I want my threads back.
Nippoo Wrote:Yes, well it has happened, and I want my threads back.

You can look in your phpMyAdmin to see if your threads still exist in the table (probably not).

If they're not there, then if you have a backup of your stuff on your webhost, you can restore it.

If you don't have backups, sorry...
I know of a way to restore your threads and posts back. I did what you did with an RC4 board of mine. It had 500+ posts on it so restarting over wasn't an option ...gimme an hour or so to repeat the step so i can guide you.
Thanks Cory. Smile
So did the threads survived or they were lost?
This happened on myBB Planet at one stage. I got it back to normal eventually but it takes some editing through phpMyAdmin.