MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal Error: cant access forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I finally got a good mysql database after all day of looking, and now I get this:

Quote:Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/artanis/public_html/forum/global.php(248) : eval()'d code on line 248

what in the world's this mean? and how can I go on my site?

btw, my site's forum is http://alzarathnetwork.x10hosting.com/forum in case that helps any.
Your webhost has disabled the use of the eval() function, which is frequently used inside MyBB.

You may need to contact your host about this.
[wiki]Help:Contents#Host-specific_Problems[/wiki]
well, we enabled that. but now, it not only doesn't show the error, it just doesn't show anything. just a blank white page. now what's wrong?
Do you have gzip on? Turn it on by going directly to your admin directory and log in and then turn it off in the Server & Optimization settings
Tikitiki Wrote:Do you have gzip on? Turn it on by going directly to your admin directory and log in and then turn it off in the Server & Optimization settings

Turned it off and still, not working.
You have had both eval and exec enabled?
MrDoom Wrote:You have had both eval and exec enabled?

hmmm, not sure, I know eval is enabled, I should really check about exec though.