MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Forum Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay. So I switched my forum from IPB 1.3 to MyBB about a couple months ago using some tool thing. I noticed that I cannot access the Database Tools. This is what it says:

Access Denied
You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

I have my settings set to me as a super admin.

Also, I think that I dont think i upgraded to 1.2.9 right. I have two admin folders for some reason. Is there a way I can create a fresh mybb installation and move my exisiting forum there (skins, posts, members, everything.).

Thank you for your time.

-blubox
1) Admin CP > permissions & groups > admin permissions

Check that too Smile

2) How are both admin folders called?

3) Yes, just install MyBB from scratch and import the necessary tables.
ok i decided I only wanna make sure I have upgraded to mybb 1.2.9 correctly. is there anyway i can do that?
Which steps did you follow when you upgraded your forum? Did you get any error messages?

[Wiki: upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
blubox Wrote:ok i decided I only wanna make sure I have upgraded to mybb 1.2.9 correctly. is there anyway i can do that?

Well there isn't really a way to check that, but if everything is working and it says you have MyBB 1.2.9 in the Admin CP Homepage, you can be pretty sure that it has been done correctly.
Ok thanks for your help everyone! mybb is the best