MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Points in Profile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so I'm trying to get the number of points to be in the profile, so I went to the profile template and added this:

<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>$settings[cash_mod_name]</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">$post[cash]</td>
</tr>

And that only displays the name of the points, but after the ":", it doesn't display the number of points.

Not sure if $post[cash] is the correct variable, but if it isn't, can someone tell me what the correct variable is to display the number of points a user has?

Thanks.
$post[cash] is fine if you've selected everything (*) in the SQL statement. Look at the SQL statement that corresponds to the fetch_array command. It seems you're making your own modification to the forums so the cash value might not be in the sql...
decswxaqz Wrote:$post[cash] is fine if you've selected everything (*) in the SQL statement. Look at the SQL statement that corresponds to the fetch_array command. It seems you're making your own modification to the forums so the cash value might not be in the sql...

Where can I find the SQL statement corresponding the profile?
Look at the file that you are trying to load. Try to find out which piece of code you are trying to edit....... can you tell me what you are trying to do and I'll try to look for you, see what the problem is. If you can provide the file/address that'll help alot Smile
decswxaqz Wrote:Look at the file that you are trying to load. Try to find out which piece of code you are trying to edit....... can you tell me what you are trying to do and I'll try to look for you, see what the problem is. If you can provide the file/address that'll help alot Smile

The file's Member.php and I think it's in the root of the forum.
Try changing the $post[cash] to $memprofile[cash]
Hot. I'll write up a full mod thing,

Thanks! Smile