MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Set Width On thead_bg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I know this is a silly suggestion but it's something I would love to see.

A fixed width for theme designers where they have a choice to use the repeat or no repeat on the thead_bg images. So, if they decide to have their forums at a width of say 800px, they can upload an image of 800x24px for the thead_bg. Know what I am getting at here?
What about those places where the thead_bg image doesn't use the full length? For example - the left menu in the UserCP?

Or, I could've misunderstood you. If you want a background to not be repeated, it can be specified in the CSS.
Is that what you're trying to say?
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:What about those places where the thead_bg image doesn't use the full length? For example - the left menu in the UserCP?

Or, I could've misunderstood you. If you want a background to not be repeated, it can be specified in the CSS.
Is that what you're trying to say?

I knew it was a stupid suggestion. Big Grin

Basically what I am saying is, for example, I want to create a thead image that has text in the center of it. I can't if it's repeated and set at say 9x24 or whatever the case may be. If we could have a choice when creating themes to use either the 9x24 or the 800x24 sizes for thead.
There's nothing really stopping you from just using a 800x24 image...

If you don't want the background to repeat, you can do it through CSS: http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_background-repeat.asp