MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Errors???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get the following errors every time I click links in my forum. How can I fix them?

Quote:Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/insupir2/public_html/forums/inc/functions_forumlist.php on line 199

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/insupir2/public_html/forums/inc/functions_forumlist.php on line 199

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/insupir2/public_html/forums/inc/functions_forumlist.php on line 199

Have you applied one or more modifications to inc/functions_forumlist.php? The standard version of the file from the MyBB download does not make any calls to num_rows/mysql_num_rows.

If you've modified the file then it is your modification causing it. If you're not the author, then you'll need to contact the person who wrote the modification for assistance.
Well I have the following Plugins added:

Contact Form
Download Manager
MyBB eCellular
Rules Page
Staff Application
Welcome Message

So I dont see how those would mess it up.

EDIT

Alright I remember I added a Plugin that would show how many people are in a forum. But it did not work. It said to Chmod one of the files above to 777. I found the file and CHmod it backed to 644 and get a new error now:

Quote:Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/insupir2/public_html/forums/inc/functions_forumlist.php on line 199

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/insupir2/public_html/forums/inc/functions_forumlist.php:199) in /home/insupir2/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 78

This plugin is no longer installed so why is it still causing errors?

EDIT2

After some messing around I found out the error. It was the Plugin called Count Forums (which counts amount of people in the forum). I uninstalled it by FTP but forgot to unactivate it. Fixed it and no errors.