MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I was thinking to make it alot easier for everyone, couldnt you pre-edit the files for like security patches and stuff so that people could just upload over the originals. It would make it alot easier. Just a suggestions. Thanks!Big Grin
It's possible and would only work if you have no modifications that exist in the files involved in such security patches and stuff.
I'm sure the security updates that do get posted have an attachment for the actuall file or files that need updating, or theres code in the post that you can copy and paste in the disred file.

If you havn't got any MOD's that you attached to your forum, then you can just download the attached file or files for that security patch.

If there isn't an attached file I'm sure one of the Moderators or Devlopers will provide a file.
Those attachments already exist for most security updates such as this one (look at the bottom of the post)
Okay I am sorry. I dont believe I had seen those the first time. Thanks! Big Grin