MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skunkmedal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.... i'm using the skunkmedal system and thanks to FFW i changed the code so it would have a little box at the bottom of a profile....

the code is...

<br /><fieldset><legend><strong>Badges</strong></legend>
<table align="left">
  <tbody>
    <tr>
      <td>{$post['medals']}
      </td>
    </tr>
  </tbody>
</table>
</fieldset>

but i have a problem...... i want to add more than 5 medals on someones profile but whenever i added another it would go to the next line of the box... it would just go through the box......

it goes something like that....
I have a modifed version of skunkmedals at mybbcentral which has some fixes for display. You should look into it.
How do i change the size of the Medals ?
Well, if you use Labrocca's version, the medals will be displayed actual size...so then you would just need to edit the medals in Photoshop or Paint and then upload through the Medals Admin.
i have added Medals but they stretch when I upload them that's why i thought they could be edited

How do i know from who ?
Quote:King Butter - NCAAbbs SkunkWorks Team
is what it says in mine ===
If they stretch, then you're not using the version that Labrocca edited. You might want to visit mybbcentral.com and check out his plugin section.
Now that works , thanks again for the Great Tip !!!
Where do i add my images for this plugin. Sorry, I'm new to php and webcreation in general... Please email me:

[email protected]
cookstaa.co.uk Wrote:Where do i add my images for this plugin. Sorry, I'm new to php and webcreation in general... Please email me:

[email protected]

when you install the plugin new settings will be displayed in your admin cp under "Users and Groups".. these settings are named "Medals Admin" and "Award Medals".... if you want to add images you would go to "Medals Admin" and upload your images... to add medals to peoples profiles you would go to "Award Medals"