MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Dream Theme Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to create a theme by using the MyBB Dream theme with the rounded edges? Anyways, I replaced the thead_bg images with my own. But, it shows the original image. But, when I right click to view the thead_bg image, it shows the red image I want to use.

View Attachment

The original:
[attachment=7838]

The image it shows when I right-click to view image:
[Image: thead_bg.gif]

Anyone got any idea why it does that?
Try clearing your browser cache as it already thinks it has that image in the cache folder. Wink
Right. Especially when you change smilies, simple refreshes of your browser may not work or not for a few minutes of refreshing.
The rounded corners are made of the images:
cat_r.gif
cat_l.gif
cat_rb.gif
cat_lb.gif
cat_tbgb.gif
cat_tbg.gif

To get it to work you need to replace both the thead_bg.gif and the cat_tbg.gif Wink Because that cat image is going between the corners. The thead image is just backing it up. Wink
FirefoxWiz Wrote:The rounded corners are made of the images:
cat_r.gif
cat_l.gif
cat_rb.gif
cat_lb.gif
cat_tbgb.gif
cat_tbg.gif

To get it to work you need to replace both the thead_bg.gif and the cat_tbg.gif Wink Because that cat image is going between the corners. The thead image is just backing it up. Wink

Ah cool. Bit more work than usual but hey. Big Grin
FirefoxWiz Wrote:The rounded corners are made of the images:
cat_r.gif
cat_l.gif
cat_rb.gif
cat_lb.gif
cat_tbgb.gif
cat_tbg.gif

The only problem with yours is that it doesnt support all browsers. Which i think all themes should do. Your smooth blue which i have up on my site is a good example. My newer computer all is fine but the old one shows the old square lines ( or whatever it is called ) outside of the rounded corners that i guess didnt get removed or whatever and so it looks messy. may wanna get a hold of Audentio as his hasnt done that and works correctly.