MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Resolved/Not resolved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have installed the Resolved/Not Resolved plugin, but I dont get how to use it properly?

I have done the code modification, uploaded the plugin, activated it, gone in to Forum Display options and set it to work for forum ID 1.

But how do I now make it say "resolved" or "not resolved".

What I would like it to do and thought it did, was to add a button to the posts where the creator or mod would be able to click it to mark a thread resolved or not.
Hmmm Thanks lex, that looks like exactly the thing I am looking for but again I have added the plugin, uploaded the images and everything. Activated, changed options to display on forum 1

but I dont see the button Sad

What am I doing wrong?
Forum 1 is probably a category and a category != forum.
And what's your forum?
Sorry the forum is: http://www.faelsafe.co.uk/techmonkeys.co.uk/forums/

when I go in to forum manager it says 1 next to the forum ? is that not the id?
The textboxes on the right side ? That's for the display order.
You should enter 2 in the setting.
Lex I love you Smile

Thanks it was the forum ID, I set it to 2 instead and all is well Smile

Is it possible for it to edit the title with the word [SOLVED] at the beginning ?

I only ask as it would make it easier to see from the portal and other pages where the title is displayed.

Plus I could then search for [SOLVED] and get stats on how many solved items I have.
Can you try this version? Just overwrite the previous one in your ./inc/plugins/ folder.
Now I not only love you, but I wish to have your children too Smile j/k I aint like that

Seriously though...thank you and congrats on a great plugin Smile

p.s. This forum should really have the solved plugin installed.
Lex-

Thanks again for the plugin but I have discovered a problem and wonder if you can help.

Anybody on the forum can click the solved button and mark the thread as solved, even guests Sad

If possible can it be made so only the thread creator, mods and admins can see this button and/or click it?

I know I can hide the button, but that wouldnt help I guess if someone simply paste the solved url in?

I have created a post here for you to try it as guest: http://www.faelsafe.co.uk/techmonkeys.co...x-t-4.html
Pages: 1 2