MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: font color in new theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I add a new theme but it seems that the font colors from the default thema are the same as the new theme.
I tried to edit the theme but I found nowhere a yellow font, I also add the empty one with a black color but nothing change.

I know I that I can change it in my admincp http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=18566
But then it change it both themes.

When you have a white background and yellow font for admins who are online thats difficult to see.
What did I wrong.
I want to use both of the themes: default and new one.

I also add some mods like flag in membersinfo this are not vissible in the new theme???
When I deactivate and activate it should work but then everything is gone and people had to add it again. What to do I am afraid this is with more mods.
I suspect that you didn't install the new theme as a MASTER theme but imported it as a Default Theme and it has inherited the default path for images and the default.css. Sad
But you cannot change the font colour from the moderators, admins, members etc overthere.
As I understand you change it for all boards
Spinning, I could have misunderstood your question. Sad

The colours for user titles are stored in the database by default which makes them the same for all templates.

It's a pain I know, because with a "Christmas" theme I have the default Admin-color makes the title disappear.

The only way to fix it is to have all the titles controlled by the .css for each theme - something you would have to lobby Chris Boulton to change. Sad
Thats very sad. So I had to build theme around the colors of the membertittles. I thought it was easier to change those membertittle colors in the new theme.
As it is at the moment, it really depends on how many themes you want to use on your forum.

If you have a mix of very different colored themes, it is a real pain because there are always some that the "default" colour doesn't suit. Sad

It should be changed to the .css IMHO! Smile

Getting that done would be another hell of a problem convincing MyBB that, that is how it should be done as it's part of the theme. Sad
Default theme is a black background, the new theme has got a white background.

So that means troubles with this member tittlecolors.

Is there no other way to do that if yes, where and how.
Pink / Grey titles ?

Can't help, unless someone has a mod / plugin for it; which I doubt it as it would have to add the changed data to the Db and there's only one table for it. Sad

Best of luck! Smile