MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums 15 minutes slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey.

I tried everything I can think of but my forum time is behind by 15 minutes. It's spot on here.
How do I fix this?
Is the time on your server correct?
Yep. Server currently says 17:20
My forums say 17:09
MyBB doesn't negate 11 minutes - It's either a bug in php or your server time is off. You should contact your host to get that resolved.
Tikitiki Wrote:MyBB doesn't negate 11 minutes - It's either a bug in php or your server time is off. You should contact your host to get that resolved.

hehe! I am the host Big Grin

Ok no problem. Thanks. Smile
Check other browsers too. You might be viewing a cached page.
labrocca Wrote:Check other browsers too. You might be viewing a cached page.

Nope, deffo not a cache issue. I flush my DNS every night and also clear my cache etc.
Hmm, assuming we are talking about DanRiordan.Net, then I can confirm the time is out by 11 minutes for me as well.

However, as Tikitiki said, MyBB doesn't take 11 minutes off in any of it's code.

Either your server is out or your php installation is out.
Hmm this dose sound like a server problem. but if you ay its right on the server i would say make shire you php is install right.
I have EXACTLY the same problem i think this IS a mybb issue.

the whole time system is crap for me.

its exactly 20 minutes slow, it still adding 1 hour (on told of the 20 minute thing) because it wont reconise the dst change, even when i manually turn it off.

and its really bugging me!
Pages: 1 2