MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request: Not sure what to name it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I hope someone can help me, I am unsure if this already exists or something similar that may be able to fit the bill, but I will explain what I am after.

Basically I want to track threads and posts on a monthly (or perhaps user defined, like daily, weekly, quarterly, etc) basis.

So aside from the normal working, I want to know what users thread/post count is over a given month, and when going into the next month, simply disregard it.

Further (for extra functionality), being able to set a warning at the end of the defined time (day, week, month etc) if a users thread and/or post count is not to a certain point (either global or perhaps unique for each user, or users put into certain defined groups to simplify it).

That's basically all I can think of for now, but if something similar to this already exists I would appreciate a link to information etc about it. Or if anyone would consider making something like this.

If not I might wade through tutorials/articles here and try my hand it, I can do a lot of web stuff pretty easy, it's just working with this templating stuff I am unfamiliar with.
I know this has been requested in the past, but I've never seen any modification for it. Would be great if it does exist and I missed it, or if anyone could actually make it. Would be very useful to me as well.