MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Proxy Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Just started up a forum about web proxies Toungue just started and also feel free to join in with the conversations. Don't worry about the theme as I'm currently making a custom skin for it so keep your eyes peeled for this NEW skin Toungue

Anyway's Pop along and see what's going on Wink

http://www.webproxytalk.com/
Good work Jag! I like the header Smile
Nice work on the theme "Jag100" Big Grin
Good looking website, Jag! I like the colors and theme. I never heard of a proxy chat site. I guess that is why you made one. The only thing I don't like is the logo... Hard to read. Smile Great Job!
DragonLord Wrote:Nice work on the theme "Jag100" Big Grin

Jaysun Wrote:Good looking website, Jag! I like the colors and theme. I never heard of a proxy chat site. I guess that is why you made one. The only thing I don't like is the logo... Hard to read. Smile Great Job!

Toungue The theme ain't made by me its just a temp one as the other admin's liked it but ill be working on a special theme for it soon with a clear logo Toungue
Awesome! I look forward to it.
Web proxy talk? That's a new one. Toungue Can't wait to see that custom skin!
Jaysun Wrote:Awesome! I look forward to it.

FirefoxWiz Wrote:Web proxy talk? That's a new one. Toungue Can't wait to see that custom skin!

I'm Just waiting for MyBB 1.4 first. Sad But ill just get some designs and practices up first and show a preview of what it might it look like Toungue