MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i got 2 question to ask, please help me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, can you help me? first is whice php i have to edit to put google or other ads? anat the top and bottom of the page in every pages and how do i install skin? i am confused.... i uploaded but it did not came out in the download session... LOLz, please help me.. thanks
If you have a skin, first unzip it. Then go to your forums and:

ACP -> "Themes" -> Import -> "Import Theme From Your Computer" -> Browse

Now navigate around to find the "bluethunder.mybb" file. Then select "Yes" for both of the remaining options ("Import Custom Templates" and "Ignore Version Compatibility"). Then click the button "Import Theme" just below.

Then go to:

ACP -> "Themes" -> Modify/Delete -> Blue Thunder -> Click "Default" -> Update Default Theme

If you have a theme that your users have selected already on the User CP, you must tell them to go to:

User CP -> Edit Options -> "Other Options" -> Board Style: -> Use Default or Blue Thunder

Then, go to your favourite FTP program and navigate through your webservers folders until you reach the root folder of your forums. Then click images, and then create a folder in there that is needed for the images on that skin. Now navigate through your computer and find images folder on that zip file and upload all of the images inside that folder.

And for your FIRST question, go to:

ACP -> Templates -> *Template Name* -> header

Find:

<div id="content">

and place any particular google ad code BELOW that if you want to show it on the header

<navigation>

and put code ABOVE that (keeping in mind you're still in the header template area).

For the bottom or footer, go to:

ACP -> Templates -> *Template Name* -> footer

thanks for your help loads...... hope one day you can visit my site... hehehehehe
sorry for the second post but everything i try... the theme comes out very wierdly and the google ads doesn't show... LOLz, anyone can help me again?
which theme are you trying to install? Are you sure it's for MyBB Version RC4? Can you give us a URL of your forums.
sure, http://www.chatters.t-rh.com.... i am not sure but i know i got it here... LOLz...