MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza project - looking for suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What about buying membership in a team? Is it in your plans? Smile
leealex Wrote:What about buying membership in a team? Is it in your plans? Smile

That's an interesting idea. Toungue

How about, for the income module, you earn points as well for reporting posts? Big Grin
FirefoxWiz Wrote:
leealex Wrote:What about buying membership in a team? Is it in your plans? Smile

How about, for the income module, you earn points as well for reporting posts? Big Grin

this module already exists.
Yeah, someone requested a module to allow users to buy into certain usergroups. Will do in some time Toungue

FirefoxWiz Wrote:

Haha, funny you said that - I was just adding stuff to the Income module, and just added that Smile
Quote:Haha, funny you said that - I was just adding stuff to the Income module, and just added that Smile
Neat! Big Grin Can't wait to get it. I wonder what else we could earn income for? LOL
great plugin!! but what other things i can add ? i already have the change of username and custom title..but what other things i can add?
What sort of things would you like to add?
I´d like a lottery/bet feature and if possible an integration with the Game Section
DonNemesis Wrote:I´d like a lottery/bet feature and if possible an integration with the Game Section
A lottery type system is very easy to make - shouldn't take long, and is planned.

Looking into the Game Section, but I'm not particularly liking how it exactly works, mainly because it's so easy to cheat (which can also affect one's money).
Since I can't really do anything Flash wise, I'm not sure if I can amend it myself...
Very cool Smile looking forward to any new modules, and here's an idea for one:

Something like a stock exchange, where you can buy something (shares, drugs, real estate, whatever) and the next day/hour/whatever it (randomly) changes price and you can decide to sell or buy it. It's a bit of a gamble but could earn you points.

It would also be cool to have items that also give more points every hour/day/whatever, e.g. a money printing machine or a slave.

Good luck with any developments!!
Pages: 1 2 3