MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 404 error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get a "404 page not found" error when I go to view my forums. I don't know if this is a host issue or a mybb issue. I followed the directions exactly, so I'm pretty sure I have everything set up correctly. I did a search and tried the suggestion of disabling gzip. I still get the 404 error. Any other suggestions?
Where did you upload the /Uploads folder to on your host?
What is the URL to your site?
Nevermind. I figured it out! Smile
i'm having this problem too. help?
Are you sure you uploaded the files to the same place? What's the URL you're trying to upload to? Do any pages work? Can you get to the Admin CP?

Contrary to popular belief, we can't read your mind Sad Please provide as much information as you can.

Thanks.
sorry for my cryptic post dennis, i'm so new at this i didn't even know what info i should include.

everything is uploaded into a single "forum" folder in my public html directory. i can get to my main page, and i can see people's profiles, but if i click on any of my forum links or category links i get the 404 error. my url is ohthehomanatee.com/forum

thanks for the help and let me know if you need any more info!

edit: oh, and yes, i can get to my CP Smile
I went to http://ohthehomanatee.com/forum and I don't see anything except for the uploads folder...