MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uploaded Theme, but pictures not showing (Resolved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried uploading several different themes. I upload whatever files I need to my forum through my FTP Client, and I import the theme through admin CP. When I go select the theme, some of the images are missing such as the header templates. I checked to make sure the images were uploaded and they were. Any idea on what's wrong or how I can fix this problem?

-Gold
Goldcoin555 Wrote:I have tried uploading several different themes. I upload whatever files I need to my forum through my FTP Client, and I import the theme through admin CP. When I go select the theme, some of the images are missing such as the header templates. I checked to make sure the images were uploaded and they were. Any idea on what's wrong or how I can fix this problem?

-Gold

Put the Themes Image folder in your forum images directory.

Doug
Some of the images missing, or all of them missing?
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Some of the images missing, or all of them missing?

Right, what is the answer to that question, I was about to ask myself. If it is "some" then I presume you should try a different ftp or just simply reload. There are some other problems.

If "all" are missing, then you are uploading to the wrong directory. I remember I owned a forum a long time ago and none of us could figure out why images weren't showing up. It turned out we had two image directories in close proximity and we were getting them mixed up. So make sure you are uploading to forums/images/
Thanks for the support! I used a different FTP, and it worked out!

-Gold