MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Links And Articles Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I asked about this a while ago (can't find the post thread now) and was told that using forums for this could be done. Anyway, what my request was before, was if someone could create a plug in/mod that would be a page for a links directory, and a page for adding articles. Both would have "categories" for different types of links or articles.

The reason for my asking this is because when using IPB I had a page for each of these (mods), and my forum members would prefer this again as opposed to having them in forums. They're also asking for a Top sites page too!! Smile
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/custom-pages that will do the articles page and you can also use it do a links page
Sorry, I'm not sure how I could implement the two, that's why I was asking for two seperate plug ins.
take a look at my finance website

if you click on articles it has a page which you could quite easily use for external links instead of internal pages that uses the plugin which i gave you the link to on the previous post.

If you then click on directory that uses a plugin created by lex which can be located here

from what you have said that should cover both of your requests
Thanks, they do look good. I shall give this a try over the next few days. Smile