MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all.
I need an advice.
My Forum is allocate in a free host, but I have a limit of 80Mb of space Hosting.
Now, I need a Host at low cost money.
With the experience and knowledge of all, I need some advice to some hostings at a low coast.
Sorry if this place is not appropriated to put this quest.
Thanks
Servage.net offer very low cost hosting and while it is not the best hosting in the world, it is getting better, they have done quite a bit of work in the last 6 months to improve performance and stability as well as the control panel.

If your site is a hobby site and is not a business where you need 100% guaranteed uptime (which I am guessing it isnt) then you could do worse.

360Gb Webspace
3600Gb/month transfer
unlimited domains and FTP accounts
unlimited email addresses
up to 1000 Mysql databases

for as little as £4.50/month

Servage.net
Techmonkey Wrote:Servage.net offer very low cost hosting and while it is not the best hosting in the world, it is getting better, they have done quite a bit of work in the last 6 months to improve performance and stability as well as the control panel.

If your site is a hobby site and is not a business where you need 100% guaranteed uptime (which I am guessing it isnt) then you could do worse.

360Gb Webspace
3600Gb/month transfer
unlimited domains and FTP accounts
unlimited email addresses
up to 1000 Mysql databases

for as little as £4.50/month

Servage.net
Sad , thanks, but is very hight for me.
thanks again
You could try hostingplex.com or siteground.com
SiteGround is fairly decent, I've used them before. Smile