MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My moderators can't move threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mods on my forum can only move threads back and forth between forums they moderate. My super mods have no problems, but when my General Discussion mod tries to move something to sections he doesnt mod he gets this error:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation.

Any way to fix this?
No. This is the way its suppose to be. Its to prevent people from moving to places they shouldn't. Removing this would make the way mods move threads redundant. Just make him an admin in both forums, or all forums, or make him a super mod.
how do i set someone to be admin of a certain forum? i thot thats what mods were, i mean mods should be able to move threads, it only makes sense
This would actually be helpful being that we're implementing a "Trash Can" forum (not deleting anything anymore just moving it therer). Now I have to tell the mods to lock it and I'll move it when I get to it, but that's rather annoying.
why not just let them mod the trash can so they may move threads to there also?
source Wrote:why not just let them mod the trash can so they may move threads to there also?

smart thinking!
EightiesMatchbox Wrote:
source Wrote:why not just let them mod the trash can so they may move threads to there also?

smart thinking!

Thank you Wink