MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skin Port Challenge (IPB2.0 skin to MyBBRC4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a skin of mine for IPB2.0 (Trial with source-code), http://ibessentials.com/resources/index....ile&id=186

I give you guys the permission to port this skin to MyBB provided that you release your ported version... Some might ask why I'm doing this, it's because I'm not too familiar with the MyBB Templating system yet... I also wanna see if someone would be able to port it Smile

BTW, for those who have no IPB... I'm thinking that this skin would work with the trial versions in the IPB website.

You guys can download the IPB skin below...
I hope I'm not violating any MyBB rules here XD
U mean u are asking someone to make this skin for mybb becouse u like and u want it for your mybb forum ?
Yeah, somewhat like that
I also wanna use it as a reference for my future mybb skins
I might be able to do it since the screenshot already looks a whole lot like MyBB. It could take up to a week though, I am very busy.
I'd love to see the results Smile
You think you could give me the images...xml is not my strong point (I dont know any xml).
Oh, don't you have an IPB Trial(in a test server) or something? 'Coz I think that'll help you alot.
Acually, I don't...sorry. But either you zip the images or I won't do it. If you don't want to get all the images then I can't help you. Sorry.