MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just One Amazing Piece of Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using MyBB on and off with a couple of years now.
I used to be a major fan of PhpBB but the updates and bug fixes were one too many too often so went to YaBB and SMF.
I also use vBulletin on one of my projects. The license for that runs out in February and I will be changing over to MyBB.

I can tell you this safely as an avid user of this excellent free forum software, MyBB is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best forum software out there, Period!

From the Front-end to the administration, there is no forum software coming close. It's easy, fast and extremely easy to install, use, upgrade and customise.

Well done and a huge pat on the back to all of you who work so hard on this. And, thank you for giving us something we can actually rely on and can be enjoyed by our users. Not forgetting also the members here who also provide knockout Mods to enhance our use and enjoyment of MyBB.

Danno.
Thanks for the kind comments! Smile
Thanks for your comments! Big Grin We've worked hard to make sure MyBB is as easy to use as possible.
Justin S. Wrote:Thanks for your comments! Big Grin We've worked hard to make sure MyBB is as easy to use as possible.

Your hard work is paying off mate. Smile
i have to say i second the motion, mybb is fantastic software
Thanks for your compliments Smile