MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unapproved post count, page count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I attached an image of what is happening to new posts on our BB. Each new post that was approved after being moderated ( Registered users must have one approved post before moderation can be bypassed ) shows 4 billion unapproved posts and also shows links to multipe pages to the post when the post is way less than a full page.

I know that I can reset the unapproved post number by using the Recount and Rebuild funtions but I'd rather not have to do it with every new message Smile

Any help is appreciated!
The number issue I believe is because an unsigned int has tried to become negative so it gets set to something random. Why this should happen consistently I couldn't say.

Do you have any mods installed and if so, which?
Thanks.

The only mod installed is Akismet .

MrDoom Wrote:The number issue I believe is because an unsigned int has tried to become negative so it gets set to something random. Why this should happen consistently I couldn't say.

Looks like both issues only appear to moderators, so at least the general public isnt seeing it!

MrDoom Wrote:The number issue I believe is because an unsigned int has tried to become negative so it gets set to something random. Why this should happen consistently I couldn't say.