MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User get Logout while surfing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All

most of the time i received complain from User that they get logout while surfing the forum. upon my asked they said that are using Oper, FireFox etc.
i only give them sulotion is that un-install them....because i dont know what exatly setting to do. any way forum working fine with the IE and Maxthon
Is there any setting which needs to change that they still login with forum while surfing?
because they cannot post anything. they try to do but they get logout.

Edit Reason: to make more clear
I'll test that myself with FireFox and let you know in a few minutes.
Just tested it with FireFox. There is no problem. Here is what I posted:
http://urdu.pakvisions.com/i-m-getting-p...l#pid22921
Thank u Maatty
but problem still there
should we wait for others reply??
not satisfactory
wel let me install all these browser.
khurram Wrote:not satisfactory

Because I already tested your forum with several browsers and got no auto logout problem, I suggest that you also ask any of those users who have this auto logout problem to register using different username and then try to surf the forum. My doubt is that there is some kind of hacking involved. If someone can login using my username and password, he or she can always log me out, in spite of the security-improved member.php file in 1.2.9.

I'm sure, you will have no "mushkil" whatsoever if you try all browsers in the world.

Regards
Getting them to re-register is a bit extreme, if you just think someone else is using their account have them change their password.
maatty Wrote:
khurram Wrote:not satisfactory

Because I already tested your forum with several browsers and got no auto logout problem, I suggest that you also ask any of those users who have this auto logout problem to register using different username and then try to surf the forum. My doubt is that there is some kind of hacking involved. If someone can login using my username and password, he or she can always log me out, in spite of the security-improved member.php file in 1.2.9.

I'm sure, you will have no "mushkil" whatsoever if you try all browsers in the world.

Regards

today i solved one case Smile. i asked him to change your browser... he said wow its working Smile. i only sugest him to install Maxthon. and surf now... it was working for him

the question of hacking hmmmm may be and may not be
but its totly annoying yaar .... MYBB i found it best .... i cant bear this choti muskil
i said them to clear their cookies etc etc change setting etc....
Pages: 1 2