MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I would like this theme : http://s2.invisionfree.com/bgstyles converted to MyBB - You can put your copyrights etc at the bottom and i won't touch them, i'll also link back for life on my site to yours. www.xanthom-designs.co.uk and you will get priority requests on graphic section along with .vip status.

If you look under Usage of Invisionfree Skins it says

Quote:You are allowed to convert these skins so that they work with Zetaboards or any other forum software

Which you can find here http://www.freewebs.com/kskins/invisionfree.htm

If anyone could help, i would very much appericate it or if you could link me to someone who could do it.

I did look at audentio - but i don't currently have 250 members or 2.5k posts.
Your site link dosen't work for me..
The host is migrating servers - it should be back shortly.

Do you think you can do what i have requested?
I only make a post limit and member count because of the abuse people were giving me and my staff, constant theme requests for some boards that just later shutdown. Thats out work down the drain.

The limitations are there simply to show that your forum has "some" level of dedication and time spent into it, thats all. To get a theme at the start, with anything as low as 0 posts and 0 members is a small price of 25 dollars.
I know why you made the post limit & member count - but what i'm saying is that i currently do not have these - my site is growing daily and we will probably have this within a few weeks, but i feel this theme will bring in alot more guests as we also have the website to go with the design.

Couldn't you make an exception?

If i had 25dollars spare i would of already tried with you already - but i don't as i'm a student.
Its more than understandable, I've been there, and I would love to help so Ill think about lowering the prerequisite soon. When you do, Id be glad to do it for you for free Smile.
What do you mean "when you do" - what do i have to do?
My forum is back up now - if you wanted to look at the stats etc.

We have had 1373 unique hits in the 17days that we have been open and i'm sure this will rise each day if this could be done by someone.
Well go ahead and make a thread at our forums and Ill take a look Smile
But i don't mean your requirements at the moment - so what would be the point?
Pages: 1 2